Meet The MoscaStudio Team:
Hi friends! I've already said way too much in my other about-me page ha! ;)
As a summary, I'm the brainchild of MoscaStudio (I began in 2003!), and the studio manager. Your point of contact, your confidant, your person at the meeting who will walk you through your wedding to determine the best possible plan for photograph, your album maker and your customer service person too... your main gal! MoscaStudio is my baby, and what I do is maximize my team's efforts and plans to go above and beyond for you on your wedding day. I look forward to meeting you! <3
A snippet: I was born in Rome, Italy. Traveled the world my whole life. Came to the USA to study archaeology and then moved to the northwest in 2003 for photography!
My trusty associate! She's my go-to photographer whenever I am already reserved or when I am out of the country photographing destination weddings. One of these days I'll take her with me! ;) Courtney is a fantastic primary photographer (where she takes the lead) and she is a fantastic second photographer too (where she is an essential background photographer and team player). I am so lucky that she has agreed to work with me! Since 2014, might I add! :)
* A snippet: Courtney is from Wyoming, is happily married to her hubby, loves her doggie Zissou and has just received her MBA (in 2017)!
* One of her weddings: Columbia Gorge Hotel
* Another of her weddings: The Sentinel Hotel
He's highly technical and precise... and such a joy to be around! Always with a smile on his face and eager to capture the day under my name. He's been my primary photographer and my second photographer as well, and I can't thank him enough for being on my team! Also since 2014... when he and Courtney were first assigned together, under my studio, on a beautiful wedding just outside of Portland.
* A snippet: AJ is from southern Oregon and has just had his food photography work published in local chefs' cookbooks! Kachka and Ava Gene's are two of them!
* One of his weddings: Oregon Golf Club