THANK YOU for being our loyal clients!
Without you, we Would not be where we are today
- Since 2013, I (Alice) have been photographing non-stop, full-time, in the Pacific Northwest & the world
- When Joshy came into my life in 2008, it was only logical for the two of us to turn into a team
- In 2014, MoscaStudio expanded to include AJ, Courtney and Michael as talented associate photographers
You came to us for our experience and our style, and hopefully because we totally hit it off too! ;) We've given you our all and we are incredibly excited to call you our friends now, too. We can't wait for the next opportunity to photograph you again, but we also look forward to seeing you outside of that, as friends <3 Dinner? Drinks? Coffee? Hike? Let's do it!
One more thing we'd REALLY appreciate from you before we finalize our working relationship is your 5-star review. We'd really appreciate it and definitely need it in order to be found by others searching for that perfect photographer. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and I know that new engaged couples would too. Your word is golden for them to base their decisions on. YOU'RE the expert now! Thank you for passing your knowledge and love for us onward :)
Simply write it once and then copy and paste it to as many of the links below, as you can. Priority is on Google and Yelp. Thank you SO much, friends!!
~ Alice (& Joshy)
leave positive loving words towards us:
PS: Write it once and then copy and paste it all over. That way its easiest on you.
If you had to pick just one place, please choose Google.
We REALLY appreciate it! <3
- Our preferred review location, because it is so global and far-reaching
- The link will open Google Maps; MoscaStudio's information is on the left side
- Look for the blue Write A Review button at the bottom left, thank you!!
- Another useful tool for us, especially for tech-y clients on the west coast ;)
- WEDDING WIRE
- THE KNOT
- And of course: WORD OF MOUTH!
- This is our most favorite way to find new fabulous couples
- Thank you for spreading the word about us, friends!